Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


December 11, 2016

Fingerless mittens

As a little in between knit I finished this week a pair of fingerless mittens, Choco Latte. The yarn is a hand dyed yarn and it shows off very pretty. I have enough left to knit another pair for me. This pair went to my eldest daughter. She told me the dog leash slips through her fingers when wearing mittens of gloves. Walking the dog was a constant fight with leashe and gloves.
So when she saw these fingerless mittens, she was very happy!
This month I have some progress on Call of the Raven too. There are 'only'six pages to go, so it will be a finish next year!



2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great mittens, the colours are beautiful. Great progress on your stitching on Raven as well.

Nana's Quilts said...

Very cute mittens. Elaine's sister sent some to us last Christmas and we really like them. Unfortunately it has been 0` or below for more than a week so they are not warm enough just now. Hugs to all and very Merry Christmas.
Marne and Elaiine

Blogarchive