Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 09, 2016

Last finishes of last year

First of all I want to wish you a happy 2016! Stay healthy and creative!
I ended 2015 with a couple of small finishes and some hand spun yarn. These small projects are perfect to knit when you are travelling. You don't need a lot of space and yarn.
The last day of 2015 we went on a couple of smalle day trips, so I took my needles and yarn and did my first little project double knitting. A small canal house, as we know in my birth town Groningen, and, of course, in Amsterdam. Pattern from Daphne Ruben and you can find it on Ravelry.
Grachtenpandje.
 
The last two days of the year I knitted these pair of fingerless gloves. This pattern is from An de Vries, Zazie. You can find it on Ravelry or on Knitty.com.
And last but not least, I finished my hand spun yarn, Red Velvet. A few weeks ago I bought two nice batts and during the holidays I found myself totally in trance. Spinning. 

2 comments:

Blogarchive