Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 05, 2014

Never enough ;)

As you all said, a woman can have never enough shawls. So I am just knitting on ;-)
I finished Ruffled Feathers this week. It is now washed and blocking, so more pictures next week. But ahead of those here are some pictures of the unblocked shawl.
There is another one I didn't show. It's was a gift for a friend, so I couldn't show before. here is Långstrump.
To compensate all the  knitting I did some blue stitching. My borders from Randje per Week are almost up to date. I am a week behind, but I'll catch up during my vacation that starts end of the week. Yeah!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are such a good knitter! I wish I could do that. I was catching up on your blog posts and creations. I love that red one especially on Sep 9, so pretty.

I've started sewing this summer so equivalent to your knitting, I've been churning out clothes!

Have fun!

Blogarchive