Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 03, 2013

Thanks and continuing stitching

First of all I want to thank you all for the lovely words and ooh and aahs concerning my Plantation Sampler. I appreciate your comments so much, reading them gives me the feeling I accomplished something very special.
Of course I didn't stop stitching after this finish. I have another design that I would like to see finished! Another page done and still stitching on Call of the Raven.
We also went on vacation and I love knitting while DH drives. So I finished another shawl, not an intricate design this time, but a simple one. Brittania:

2 comments:

Tania said...

Your work grows nicely!

Pauline said...

Call of the raven grows fast now! Your simple knitting pattern is lovely, doesn't look all that simple to me. Thanks for showing your beauties of the week.

Blogarchive