Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 23, 2013

Finished exchange and socks

However I didn't get notice of the recipient getting her ornament I think I can post the exchange I made for the HoE Stitcher's Choice Ornament I was involved in. The exchange was mailed over a week ago and the recipient lives in the same country, so she must have it by now. This is what I stitched her, a design I took from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments 2012. It is  Mosey 'n Me Santa's Helper.
And just before leaving for my trip, together with youngest DD, I finished the KAL Galileo. Two socks, one pattern LOL The colour on the first picture is just the way it is, hard to catch!



5 comments:

Corina said...

Hé wat een leuk borduurtje!

Giovanna said...

That Santa is just so cute, well done! Nice socks too.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
I love your ornament finish and your socks are brilliant!
Hope you have a good weekend (:

Brigitte said...

He's a cutie, your Santa. A great exchnage piece.

Deb said...

Cute ornament! Very nice socks!

Blogarchive