Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 10, 2013

A finish again!

Last week was a pretty quiet week. At work things go steady, arrangements for our future trip are made (we also rented a room already) so we can relax and enjoy cozy hours with needle and thread.
The SAL is finished.  I did the last stitching on Thursday, and was able to finish the little purse on Friday.
The other spare hours I used to take a good knit at Red Wine. All the flowers are knitted now and today it was time to cut the steek. So after securing everything by sewing I took my scissors and, together with a deep breath, I started to cut.
Now it is on the needles again, to knit the border. 'Only' twenty rows to go, all around....

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Je hebt de smaak te pakken, het gaat super met jouw projecten!

Blogarchive