Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 21, 2012

Not much, only Mary ...

Hey there, Mary IS much! She is much fun to look at and  much pleasure to stitch. And there is a little progress again. The red- brown ornament is finished, another brown element too and a little pink bird is growing.

Besides stitching on Mary I am busy knitting. Knitting on a secret project, a lovely shawl for a special person. But of course I can't show progress here, for not spoiling the surprise element. I only can say I am more than halfway....

6 comments:

Corina said...

Wat wordt dit toch prachtig, blij dat je een manier hebt gevonden om er ook in donkere dagen aan te kunnen werken!

Christine said...

Mary is looking gorgeous

Giovanna said...

Wow, Mary is almost done - great going!

Amarins said...

Wat schitterend, groetjes, Amarins

Gillie said...

I will finish Mary, I will! Looks lovely, Joke! Looking forward to seeing the shawl, knitting has become important to me too, much easier on a plane than stitching!

Pauline said...

Dit is prachtig, wat een mooie meid in wording!

Blogarchive