Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


September 23, 2012

Many Years Ago ...

Yes, Many Years Ago I learned how to stitch and nowadays stitching is my main hobby. Many Years Ago is also the name of this sampler, a SAL run by a German group, Sticklounge.
Part five is done.
Forever Autumn, a KAL run by 'Goddess Knits'. Clue three done. It's the first shawl I do with beads, the picture is a bit overlighted, so you can't see the beads very clear. But, if you take a good look, they are there!
And that is almost everything I accomplished this week, due to a servere cold I was hitting the bed early, almost right after work, so stitching time was reduced to this weekend.

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Wat heb je toch een bijzondere werken onder handen. Verschrikkelijk mooie borduurwerken en een uitdaging van een shawl!
Van harte beterschap!

Sara said...

Lovely stitchings :D

heike said...

Both looks good, Joke.

Hugs, Heike

Giovanna said...

Very nice progress on both projects!

Corina said...

Mooie projecten, allebei! Beterschap!

Joy said...

Beautiful progress Joke! I wish I could knit...maybe one day!

Christine said...

Great stitching and knitting!

Amarins said...

Wat heb je toch mooie werken onderhanden. Via clubs kwam ik bij je terecht, de HAED club. Ik ga je volgen, veel te leuk om te missen.
Groetjes, Amarins

Vickie said...

Looking GREAT!!!!!

Blogarchive