Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


March 12, 2012

It's been a while

As I have a job and a family, I mostly use my weekends to do some household jobs, go for a walk or something and update my blog. These last weekends I simply didn't have time to take some good pictures. And without pictures no blogpost .... Today, right after work, I took my camera. I will add in alphabetical order some pictures of my knitting, quilting and stitching. More than a week ago I finished Flaming Red. And a little slouch hat for DD. She wanted something in spring colours and chose this lilac. I had to adjust the pattern, for I used a different yarn. Right after the masterclass I took, I ordered some background fabric for the Civil War Bride Quilt, in future posts to be known as Bride Quilt. Waiting for the fabric to arrive I did some preparation for the first applique, so I started with this ostrich. This weekend my fabric arrived. There's also some stitching done. Block eight of VHRH, flowers are planted. And Call of the Raven is progressing little by little.

15 comments:

Berly said...

Wow, Joke, I'm amazed! Beautiful work all around!

Christine said...

You've been busy! Lovely work, the red capelet is stunning

Anonymous said...

Your knitting is beautiful!!!! Your quilt is going to be gorgeous on that fabric. Looking forward to watching it being worked. Your WIP's look great. Keep up the great work.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

Vicky L said...

Wow! You have been busy. Everything looks lovely. I love the capelet.

Pauline said...

Did you go for a walk? Spend time on your family and housekeeping? How come you have so many beautiful updates? You do sleep don't you?
Love your work, you're doing great!
Love, Pauline

Vickie said...

You are a very stitchy person! Love everything you have finished and worked on!

Giovanna said...

That's a lot achieved, well done!

Christine said...

Nou Joke, wat een berg werk heb je verzet.
Ik vind die omslagsjaal zo wonderschoon.
Je DD showt hem enig.
Die baret is ook al zo grappig, Karin mag wat trots op je zijn, zij vraagt en jij draait uhhhh breid.
Je hebt er een flink stuk aan geborduurd zeg, wat een pracht doek is het aan het worden.
Ga maar snel verder,je verveeld je gelukkig niet.
Liefs Chrissie

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work and lots of progress on your WIPs.

Marl

Sandra said...

Joke your work is beautiful, what I like about it is that you are multi-talented, the knitting is lovely, the peacock -that's what it seems to me :)- is looking wonderful as well as the Call of Raven

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crafty Pixie said...

I love your red shawl!

Krista said...

Hi Joke, I found your blog thru the yahoo group. Love your projects. Your HRH is beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!

Krista
www.juststitchingalong.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ziet er heel mooi uit, prachtig

leeni1176 said...

I have to agree, you are definitely multi-talented Joke and you like all the same things I do....No wonder I like you..ha ha..

Blogarchive