Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 30, 2011

Almost finished ...

My Lazy Katy shawl is almost finished! After a very busy week (again, I know, it gets boring) in which I hardly did any stitching I enjoyed a weekend full of quilting and knitting.

The quilting is something I can't show you, because it is meant to be a present, so be patient, somewhere in December I'm able to show what I did.

The Lazy Katy I am talking about is almost finished, I think I can manage this week. So here's an update. Do you see those lovely markers? A dear friend made them for me ...







4 comments:

Christine said...

That is going to be fabulous when it's done

neeftje said...

Wauw, wat wordt die gaaaaf!

Giovanna said...

Those colours are so pretty! It's going to be a really lovely shawl.

Jane in Cumbria said...

Wat heb jij veel mooie dingen gemaakt! Ik kan hier wel uren rondkijken!
groetjes
Jane

Blogarchive