Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


May 08, 2011

We're back!

We're back from Berlin and it was great!! It wasn't the first time we visited Berlin and I hope it will not be the last time. It's a beautiful city, with a history you can see around you. Most special for us was being able to walk there in freedom on the fifth of May, Liberationday in the Netherlands.

For those of you who are interested in pictures of Berlin, I'll add a few at the end of this post. As we had only four days, DH and I were discovering the city from 10.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m. And you can imagine I had little time to stitch. Yet I finished two blocks, mostly done on our way to and from Berlin.

My Tweets block three is done:



And Hearts Desire block two:



And here are the promised pictures of Berlin. Do you see that tile floor? Reminds me of flying geese....



Quartier 206


Neptunus Brunnen


Berliner Dom


Chinese Teahouse at Sanssouci, Potsdam



3 comments:

Christine said...

Wat een heerlijke mini vakantie en wat een mooie blokken heb je onderwijl kunnen maken.
Daar kun je weer even van nagenieten.
Het ziet er spectaculair mooi uit.
Knuffels Chrissie

Christine said...

Welcome back! Berlin looks like a beautiful city.
Your quilt blocks are stunning

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, in that first pic, the stairs and escalators remind me of an M. C. Escher piece. Glad you enjoyed your visit, and I love your quilt blocks. The colors are stunning!!

Blogarchive