Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


January 30, 2011

A BIG thank you

Thank you all for your useful comments on my blog and groups! I asked for your opinion on block 4 of My Garden and I got some good advice. I have been tossing it around and around in my head and last night I decided to rip out the orange parts and replace them. So here is the result, block four of My Garden. I really think it fits in better.




Holland Springtime needed some attention too . I promised myself I want it to be finished in Mai 2011, is it realistic? I don't know, we will see.






And I prepared block one of My Tweets. The colours are quite different , but that's what I like ;) Now all I have to do is stitch it.


Also stitched on an ornament for the HoE. I finished it today, but no picture for obvious reasons. And I have done some quilting on Red Delicious, I am halfway now, I want this to be done before summer.







And last but not least I added my 1000 stitches to Call of the Raven this week Looking at this it seems I had a busy week, but it really felt like normal ;)



8 comments:

Christine said...

Wowwwwww Joke, wat heb je weer veel gedaan.
Wat is je RD toch prachtig meid, wat een werk moet dat quilten zijn.
Ik ken je schema niet om in mei je Holland Springtime af te hebben, maar je zult er toch vast niet ver naast zitten in dit tempo.
Hartstikke mooi hoor.
Knuffels Chrissie

Berly said...

Joke, your quilts are beautiful! I hope that I can learn to quilt as well.

Terri said...

Wow Joke they look fantastic :) Great stitching

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness but the quilts are simply gorgeous. I especially like the colors in the third one. Also love your stitching. Both pieces look fabulous.

Vicky L said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I think you make it to your goal. The quilts are breath-taking. You are very talented lady.

Unknown said...

Everything is so beautiful Joke and I love the flower now you have changed the orange.

Christine said...

Wow, you've done so much, and its all beautiful! I particularly like the blue quilt block with the peacocoks.

Carolyn NC said...

I do love Holland - great stitching and quilting!

Blogarchive