Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 24, 2010

Yeah!! Autumn holidays and progress

Finally we have a week's holiday! I have been looking forward to it since a few weeks, we had enough trouble last weeks on our jobs, DH and I. Thank you all for your sweet words, I'm glad to know you care!
Next week we are going to spend in a cottage near Trier, Germany. Of course I'll show you pictures after we come back.

But for now I have some progress to show. You do remember Holland springtime? Friday I discovered I did quite some stitches a totally wrong colour so I had to frog .... But now I can show you some progress on it. The first picture below is how it is now and right under that is the picture with the lighter blue. See the difference? I like it even better now!






Foregone is coming along nicely. The lady's face is about to be stitched, maybe next time ...



Block one of The Village of Hawk Run Hollow is also finished. I don't think I'm going to stitch a block a month, but then, you never know, sometimes I even surprise myself LOL



And I finished block number 7 of my Baltimore blocks. There are 12 blocks, but maybe I'll do some more, because I planned them on our kingsize bed.






9 comments:

Astrid said...

O zeg ik ben benieuwd naar foregone !! lijkt me erg mooi om aan te werken. !!Fijne vakantie hoor. zo op zijn tijd verdienen we dat allemaal.

Vicky L said...

Your stitching is so beautiful. I cant wait to see more of the lady in Foregone. It is just a gorgeous piece. Maybe I will do it someday. The quilt blocks are pretty. Have a good time on your holiday!

Christine said...

What lovely stitching! I can see the picture starting to emerge in Foregone now.
Have a wonderful holiday

Christine said...

Hi my dear friend,
Yes that is al lot better with the darker blue, but the light was beautiful too.
You made a hug progress on all of the stitcheries, and now it is Piet and Joke time, so remember :Geniet van Piet!!!
Hope you have a great time and a lot of sun to enjoy it al the highest level.
Hugs from me and all of my boys!!!
Chrissie

Debra said...

wonderful update.

Cindy's Stitching said...

you have been busy. love all of the designs you are working on.

Giovanna said...

Lovely WIPs - congrats on finishing the first block of the Village!

Tania said...

Wat heb je weer veel gedaan! Geniet van je vakantie.

Blu said...

Holland definitely looks nicer with the darker blue.
Lovely stitching on your other WIPs.

Your quilt is going to be so gorgeous!

Blogarchive