Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 28, 2010

Two finishes and holidays

Two finishes this week, HOHRH was finished last Tuesday, so I had a happy, happy dance. I started this one in February 2009 and now it's done! And I am so happy with how it looks :-)



I also finished a small one, Betty W. asked me to stitch it for her, as part of a quilt-to-be. It has to be done at the end of June and this afternoon it was sent off to the USA.



From this week on my holidays started, so I don't have to go to work until the end of August. Lucky me!! I have plans to start a new quilt, I want to finish Red Delicious and I want to start the Mirabilia I showed you some time ago.

And today we celebrated our wedding anniversary of 20 years! DH had to work all day, so this evening the family had a lovely dinner together .

20 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on both your finishes, Joke. They turned out great.

Debra said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!
Your stitching looks great and it must of felt so good to finish the houses.

Christine said...

Oh Joke, wat zijn ze toch mooi die huisjes en nu zie ik dat je ook nog een klein borduurtje af hebt.
Meid, perfect gewoon.
Oh ja, nog van harte en vele liefdevolle jaren met jou Pieteku.
Knuf Chrissie

Tracy J said...

It's a gorgeous finish! Congrats on finishing such a large project.

Tania said...

Proficiat met het afwerken van je projecten en nog eens proficiat voor je 20ste huwelijksverjaardag. Geniet van je vakantie!

Cynimin said...

Your houses finish is stunning! Andto be off work until the end of August?? I'm so jeleous!!!! And Happy Anniversary too.

Samira said...

Oh wow.. That looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Congrats on your finishes.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finishes!

Blu said...

Congrats on your finishes.
Houses looks amazing!

Carolyn NC said...

Happy dance for you on HOHRH; it looks fantastic! Nice finishes on both. :)

Villa-loredana said...

Hello dear, congratulations at first for your Anniversary, and your work is really nice and you are simply marvelous. Loredana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finish! I've been enjoying watching the progress of your house!

Deanne J said...

Congrats on your finishes. Happy Anniversary.

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the finishes - beautiful work! And congratulations on the 20th anniversary - we had ours Sunday :-)

Sharon said...

So, So, SO Pretty!!! Congrats on your anniversary. I wish you many more happy finishes and many more happy anniversaries!!! :)

Love to Stitch said...

Whoo Whoo!!! Outstanding job on both finishes!! Houses is some piece of work and looks FABULOUS!!!! Happy Anniversary to you! 20 years!! Outstanding :) What is next for you on the stitching front?!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Gefeliciteerd met de finish en met de huwelijks verjaardag en nog vele jaren samen !

Mylene said...

HOHRH looks gorgeous!!

Belated Happy Anniversary!!

Carol said...

HoHRH is stunning! I started in 2005, and still not done :-(. Congratulations!

Maureen said...

first off happy anniversary to you and your dh, and secondaly congrats on finishing the houses - they look fab. i keep seeing lots of house patterns recently and they are all so appealing.

Blogarchive