Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


April 04, 2010

Houses, houses, houses

Finally I finished house number six this week. It was the black that took me so much time, and I don't like stitching black. I have been thinking about skipping the black, and considered the block finished with only the house in it, but then I was chosing the easiest way. And that just isn't me.
So here it is, house number six at night ;)







Another thing I finished this week is block four of Red Delicious. I stitched the applique with feston stitches and it took quite some time. But I love doing this!


9 comments:

Margaret said...

Both are beautiful!

Debra said...

Love the house and it wouldn't pop like that if you didn't stitch the black. Congrats on your finish it is beautiful. By the way, I have never ordered from the fabric you posted to the group. Sorry, I couldn't help you out.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Joke je huisjes zijn echt wel heel speciaal , het is eesn iets anders .... heel mooi !Je andere werkje is ook super ... nog een fijne paasmaandag !

Blu said...

They both look great!

Astrid said...

Het is heel mooi geworden. Ik kan dat ook niet iets overslaan. Je weet dat je het dan gedaan hebt en het hoort er gewoon bij.

neeftje said...

hoihoi, wat een prachtig huis is dit geworden! dapper hoor dat je dan zo doorgaat! ik denk dat ik ipv zwart voor donkerblauw ga kiezen! ben ook niet zo zwart!
je blok van red-delicious is delicious!!!! dikke knuf en groetjes

Giovanna said...

Congrats on finishing the new house - it's a lot of work, but it's worth it!

Gingini said...

Gevonden!
I even love the back! ;)

Brigitte said...

Houses looks great. I have only two of them stitched so far, but one is the night house that you've just finished. So I think I got the one that takes the longest out of the way.
Wonderful flower block.

Blogarchive