Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


April 19, 2010

Houses again and a windmill coming ;)

It seems I'm in the mood for houses, maybe because our house needs to be painted again. Anyway, I finished house number 7 of HOHRH!





In the third onion of Holland Spring I'm heading the windmill. A few stitches to be done, so watch out for my next post :)





Last week I frogged quite a lot of a LHN Design, Home of a Needleworker Too. I started this last year, on our way home from France, where we stayed a two weeks holiday. I like to stitch in the car on long hour drives, bur this time I miscounted, so .... Coming home I threw it into a basket and never looked at it again until last saterday.
DH and I went for an hour drive and it seemed a great idea to frog during the ride. So, yesterday I could stitch again on Home of a Needleworker.



And I finished block 5 of Red Delicious. Quite a productive week, as I may say so LOL



An overview of all blocks on the fabric I plan to use for sashings:

5 comments:

Margaret said...

All your WIPs are wonderful! I hope the house painting goes well and isn't too painful. :D

DonnaTN said...

I love all your wip's! The colors look amazing!

DJ said...

Lovely stitching, Joke! You really have had a productive week! Are you being affected by the volcano? I've been thinking about you! *Hugs*

Caroline said...

Wonderful progress this week Joke! Seeing your HOHRH is making me seriously consider ordering it before the pattern is unavailable. I would also much rather stitch than paint! LOL

Giovanna said...

House 7 is just so pretty! Love your progress on Holland mandala too.

Blogarchive