Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 08, 2010

Needlemania, exchange and Holland

Did I thank you lately for the lovely comments you give me? If not: thank you! Every comment gives me a big smile and I value them highly :)

Some of you might have missed me, I usually post weekends. Yesterday evening I finished part five of Needlemania two and I still like it! It was almost time to go to bed, so I didn´t have time to update my blog.



Besides Needlemania I stitched on an exchange, I managed to finish it and sent it off today. I´ll show it as soon as the receiver tells me it arrived.

Fridaynight I stitched on Holland Springtime. I was getting a bit bored stitching the bows, so I decided to go on filling the inside of the upper bow. There´s not much to see yet, but soon there will be a lovely boat, sailing on the water!



And of course there are Vibrant Vista and Call of the Raven. I didn´t update for those quite some time, but I stitch on them almost every week. Progress is slowly but I'm sure all HAED stitchers will understand.




13 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful work--I can't wait to see Vibrant Vista completed! So far this has been the only HAED that has really tempted me, but I don't know if I have the patience for something that will take years to complete.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Vibrant Vista...GORGEOUS!

Debra said...

wonderful progress pictures.

Ellen said...

Love your needlemania, the colors are just beautiful. Wonderful progress on your wips.

Hugs,

Margaret said...

Wow! Beautiful! My favorite is still Holland. :D Looking forward to seeing your exchange.

Annie Bee said...

Beautiful stitching. Love the HAED's. Gorgeous

Claire said...

Lovely photo's, love the haed's.

Giovanna said...

You're really good at rotating these projects and keeping them all up - lovely work on all of them!

Carol said...

Hi Joke - your mandala looks stunning!

Brigitte said...

Beautiful stitching, and very nice progress on your WIPs. Particularly Vibrant Vista, my favourite.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Wow Joke - your progress is looking fantastic! Love your designs so much. It seems to be taking me weeks to just do a bookmark at the moment, so just enjoying everyone else's progress right now!

Carol said...

All of your projects are gorgeous.
I think that Holland Springtime is my favorite of the four.

Terri said...

Joke your stitching is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Blogarchive