Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


February 01, 2009

Progress on Call of the Raven

Some time ago I promised to show the next progress on 'Call of the Raven' , this time the frontside, as we're used to show. Well, here it is, as usual I stitched about a thousand crossstitches this month. Sometimes some more, but never less than a thousand.

I also started the Houses of Hawk Run Hollow, as I told you yesterday. It's a special conversion, and I am so curious about the results, that I couldn't wait starting. It's not much, but I managed to do something more than the cadre of the first house.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Joke this is so lovely what great progress and such fabulous colours too.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see your progress on your family RR. It sounds terrific.
Barb in TX

Debra said...

I love looking at this piece.
Debra in Indiana

Charlene ♥ NC said...

That looks like a tough one! Reminds me of Stephen King's Gunslinger. Very nice work!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!! Is that an HAED? It's wonderful!

Nana's Quilts said...

Wow! That's really something. And a thousand stitches (or even something close to that) is amazing!

Marne

Jacinta said...

Excellent update - its always fun looking in on what you are doing. Will be keen to watch your progress on the Hawk Run Hollow piece (I quietly covet that chart :)

cheers from Oz

Jacinta

Ranae said...

That is a beauty

Brigitte said...

Wonderful colours in Call of the Raven. And you have already stitched so much!
Great start on HOHRH. I'm curious to know what thread conversion you have.

Vickie said...

I love the colors of your HAED! It is just so pretty.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Call of the Raven is looking fantastic.

Blogarchive