Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


November 08, 2008

Annemiek let me know she received the floss tag (HoE board) I stitched for her. Funny, she lives in the same town as I do, and she owns the best LNS I know. So I had quite some difficulties sending her something she didn't have already, as a lot of my supplies come from her shop! I stitched her a Quaker motif that I found in the Gift of Stitching and added some backing fabric and skeins of DMC.




And the whole exchange (I borrowed Annemiek's picture, I'm sure she doesn't mind)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice exchange Joke. I have tagged you, visit my blog for more details :-)

Debra said...

That is so cute.
Debra in Indiana

Carol said...

Great Exchange! You crack me up, now we are "Stuffy Stitchers"? LOL!

Joke said...

LOL, I just was thinking about the sound of St....St..., no offense about the meaning:-). What about Stubborn Stitchers, or Stunning Stitchers? Would be better, eh?

Blogarchive