Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


October 12, 2008

There's not much to show, because I have been very busy stitching on some exchanges. One is finished, but the date to send is November 3rd, so I have to keep it a secret. The other one isn't yet finished, I hope to have it done at Oct. 24th.

And I have made a beginning on the finishing of the bourse. This afternoon the finishing instructions came out, and I have been busy with it part of the afternoon, but then there's a part I don't understand. Maybe it is a lack of sewing skills, or I just don't know the stitching terms in English. Anyway, I asked for help and just have to be patient.

I can show you a little progress on 'I Love Letters Needlebook' (Periwinkle Designs). The original chart is saying 'Barabara's Needles" but since my name isn't Barbara, and we don't speak English, I had to translate it in Dutch and center it between the hearts.



4 comments:

Shari said...

very pretty!!! I finally have taken the time to find your blog!!!! You have some beautiful work here!

Annemiek said...

Your needlecase is going to look so wonderful Joke, I really like it. I can't wait to see what your bourse is going to look like.

Debra said...

Very nice. Pretty!
Debra in Indiana

Carol said...

Oh Joke - that needlebook is going to be so pretty!

Blogarchive