Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


July 03, 2008

Exchanges sent

Just went to the postoffice to return soaked wet. It was quite warm and humid all day, and all of a sudden it rained cats and dogs. I went home by bike, my shoes in my bag, for I feared they would be totally spoilt when I was going to wear them in that shower. You know, I love shoes, and of course, shoes are ment to protect you from cold and rain, but I also like to protect my shoes ;)

At the postoffice I sent my first packages ever abroad. Imagine, 51 years old, and never sent a package abroad, another new experience in the world of crossstitch I am living in. It is quite exciting, and I know my finishing skills are not too good, but I had fun stithing them and I hope the one who gets it can feel all the kindness I put in those little gifts.
In about two days me and my family are going on holidays to Czech Republic. We are looking forward to it, and I hope we can enjoy Czech nature. Of course we will visit Prague, it must be a wonderful city, which a rich culture. Of course I will share pictures when we return, maybe I can show a lot of finished stitchings too.

I am taking with me in my stitching bag:

A biscornu pattern from Sablaise (freebie)
















Something for an Autumn exchange (can't show)
Something for a Crazy exchange (can't show either)
My WIP Celtic Butterfly
Lizzie Kate - Hop Squared
















Periwinkle Promises - I Love Letters Needle Book

Marnic designs - Mother's Day (Garden Gate Series)
I wonder when (and if) I'm going to stitch all that, but I rather take too much than too less with me , in case there might be no chance to visit a needlework shop!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Have a great trip! I hope you get tons of stitching done ;-)

Nana's Quilts said...

Hope you are having a great time on your holidays. Bring back lots of photos for all of us to see.

Beste
Marne

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great stitching choices for a vacation!

Blogarchive