Copyright

© All pictures and text are mine. So please don't use them without my permission.


June 21, 2008

Summer holiday

Today my summer holiday started. Officially it started last monday, but since I had to finish some things at work, I decided to do that in my spare time. My summer holiday lasts nine weeks, so I have eight weeks left. My plans? Too much to realize I think. In two weeks me and my family leave for two weeks holiday at the Czech Republic. Of course we will visit Prague, I look forward to it, it seems to be a beautiful city.


After coming home I want to visit some expositions of Chinese art, some of them at the other side of the country, I want to go visit some needle shops, also at the other side of the country and I plan to do a lot of stitching projects!


No comments:

Blogarchive